High School in British Columbia
Nacel Canada is pleased to offer academic high school in programs at Immaculata Regional High School in Kelowna, British Columbia. Founded in 1960, Immaculata offers grades 8 through 12 with the highest standards.
At Immaculata Regional High School, you will find a community of approximately 250 students. The school prides itself on their strong programs and connections with staff, students and families in the community.
Immaculata offers excellent sports, academic, music and fine arts programs which create opportunities in varied areas. Immaculata Regional High School has been recognized as the Most Outstanding School in British Columbia by BC School Sports for their athletic programs and have been recognized as the Best School in the Okanagan by the Best of Okanagan magazine.
Kelowna is the largest city in the Okanagan Valley with over 130,000 people, only an hour flight East of Vancouver, Kelowna is known around the world as a top tourist destination. The Okanagan Valley of British Columbia offers students abundant outdoor opportunities including golf, water sports and alpine skiing to name a few. For visiting parents, the region is well known for world class wine making, fine restaurants, and abundance of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Nacel Canada HSP Inc. offers continuous support to participants. A local Coordinator will work with each individual student, including arranging their homestay and acting as their contact throughout the program.
- Students aged 15 – 17 at the time of arrival
- 2 or more years of English language study
- Experience living away from home, maturity and independence
- An interest in learning about another culture and language
- A willingness to share in the daily life of a host family
- An open and flexible attitude which will allow the student to adapt to the school and host family environments
What the Program Cost Includes
- Local supervision during whole program and local orientation
- School and Host Family placements in Full board
- Official documents to obtain visas
- Reimbursement of mandatory school fees for Core Subjects
- Medical, accident & liability insurance.
- Local assistance and 24 hour emergency support
- Applicants are responsible for flights to and from final destination